In this webinar, we showcased your options for Email Archiving with wMobile for GoldMine and we also reviewed the new wMobile Phone User Interface (UI), designed to improved visibility and usability.
The new Phone UI includes a new navigation bar, an improved Contact view, and a cleaner, more modern look.
Our next meeting will be on November 18, which will highlight the topic: Document Merge in wMobile Desktop.
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, as well as the Speaker Deck presentation.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and Fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Email Archiving with wMobile for GoldMine
- Open Q&A
- Server requirements - ending support for Windows Server 2008 soon!
- wMobile for GoldMine Resources - customers must have current wMobile maintenance to update wMobile.
- Latest Blog Articles, Training & Events, and Recent Releases
- Support link in web page header provides options to submit with form or via portal
- Posted on the wMobile Product Page
- Included in newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for the latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Monthly
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck presentation below.
Highlights of What’s New in wMobile Phone
- New and modern User Interface (UI) for wMobile Phone! The interface has been updated for better visibility and usability.
- Projects added to Contact Record View
Topics for Next User Group
- Email Merge in wMobile Desktop
- Document Merge in wMobile Desktop - Winning Topic
- Using Email in wMobile Phone
- Managing Forecasted Sales with the Opportunity Metric Dashboard
- Updated wMobile Phone Topics in the Online Guide [July]
- Support for OAuth Email Authentication [September]
- Support for TLS Encrypted Database Connection [September]
Next wMobile User Group – Wednesday, November 18th, 2020