In this webinar, Matt Marum, Director of ISV Alliances, and Rod Martinez, Product Marketing Manager at SugarCRM showcased how Sugar Integrate enables businesses to integrate customer experience (CX) processes and data with business applications.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this meeting! Below is the video recording of the meeting, general notes as well as the questions & answers.
If you have questions about Sugar Integrate, please feel free to contact us.
- Recap of Last User Group Webinar
- W-Systems Sugar Release Roundup
- SugarCRM and W-Systems
- Feature Topic – Sugar Integrate
Last User Group Meeting
May 2020: Automatic, Predictive Revenue Insight with Sugar Discover
Sugar Releases: Q3 2020 (10.1)
- Sugar Sell
- Purchases and Purchased Line Items
- Shifts and Round Robin by Availability
- Record View dashlet improvements and more.
Sugar Releases: Sugar Mobile 22.0
Sugar Mobile 22.0 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Mapping app options
- Tappable line items in quotes
Sugar Releases: Sugar Market 13.29
The latest Sugar Market release includes the option to rescore individual contact scoring profiles and a new version of the Sugar Market to SugarCRM Connector for Sugar 10.1.
- wDocs – Sugar Document Automation
- The Send Document as Attachment action now works while previewing records from a Drillthrough dashlet.
- wDrive – Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive in Sugar
- Support for OneDrive Business accounts.
- wTools – Custom Sugar Enhancements & Integrations
- Custom Buttons now enables users to automatically create records without the Sugar drawer opening.
Sugar Resources by SugarCRM
Sugar Resources by W-Systems
eBooks and White Papers
- See all of our eBooks and White Papers on one page.
- Recent eBooks and White Papers include:
- Your Sales Lead Process is Half-Baked. Learn a Better Way.
- The Dynamic Duo: SugarCRM + Act-On Marketing Automation
- Best Practices for CRM User Adoption
- 50 Things Your CRM Should Tell You About Your Customers
- Solving the Sales-Marketing Conundrum
- Customer Interactions: Your CRM's Hidden Gold
Sugar University Training
Sugar University has gone through a small revamp and now has divided its training into three major sections:
- Role-Based eLearning Courses:
- Live Courses
- Sugar Certification Programs