Sugar Showcase: wMaps
In this webinar, learn how to use wMaps to view records from any Sugar module plotted on a map.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this webinar. Below is the video recording, slide deck, and Q&A.
If you have questions about wMaps or Sugar and would like an individual demo, feel free to contact us.
- wMaps: Sugar Integration to Maps
- Search by Distance
- Map Sugar Filtered Records
- Map Current Record
- Generate Driving Directions
- Show Closest Records
- Send to Mobile Device
- Draw on Maps
- wMaps Field Type, Dashlet & Street Side Dashlet
- Save Maps
- Availability and Pricing
- Sugar Showcase Q&A Session
Questions & Answers
- Q: Do I have to buy licenses for all my users?
A: We require a minimum of 10 licenses. If you have more users than that in Sugar, you only need to purchase licenses for those who need to use the mapping services.
- Q: My company has an office in Germany. Does wMaps work with addresses out of the US?
A: Yes, as long as the address in geocodable by the Microsoft Bing Service, which is what we’re using for geocoding. The Microsoft Bing Service is available worldwide so it will work anywhere you have valid address information.
- Q:Does wMaps work with SugarCRM Mobile?
A: We’re currently working on a customized version of the SugarCRM Mobile app that supports all of our uProducts, including wMaps, wDocs, and more. It will be released at a later date.